Travel Gear Warranties
Your Wenger product is backed by a three-year warranty from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects. Should a manufacturing defect in materials or workmanship appear under normal use during the warranty period, we will repair or replace your product at our discretion with the same model or an equivalent.
This guarantee is non-transferable and does not cover cosmetic damage, wear and tear, damage resulting from abuse, misuse, unauthorized repair or improper handling, common carrier damage or the contents of your bag.
Proof of purchase from an authorized retailer is required and shipping costs to our repair center are the responsibility of the owner.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or country to country.
Rest assured, we’ve got you covered.
In order to claim your warranty please contact your closest service center:
Please be sure to include all of the information below so that we can promptly assist you.
Upon receipt of items 1 through 5, your claim will be reviewed.
If it is determined that the damage to your product is the result of a defect in the materials or workmanship, you will be contacted regarding a replacement product.
1. Digital photographs of the product
- Front view
- Side view
- 2 or 3 views of the defect
2. Product information
- SKU-Number (i.e. WA-7953-02, GA-7305-14, etc)
- PO-Number (i.e. ONJ1.4537, KNJ1.2486, etc.)
- You can find the product information on a fabric label (usually black with white writing) in the following locations:
- Computer Cases / Backpacks – sewn in to the seam in the computer compartment or the main zippered compartment
- Executive accessories (Folios, Zip Folios, etc.) – under the notepad
3. Description of the defect
4. Scan of your dated sales receipt
5. Your contact information
- Daytime phone number
- Email address
- Mailing address